Apprenticeships are a good way to learn on the job and can be more suited to visual and ‘ hands-on’ learners. Employers will teach you the exact skill set needed for a specific job, leaving you with both knowledge and experience, as well as a full qualification. An apprenticeship is great for getting you started in an industry of your choice and gives you a good start point for future employment. Additionally, we offer numerous benefits to our staff members:
- No learning costs, debt, or student finance
- 29 days of annual holiday entitlement (pro-rata) with an increase based on length of service
- Flexible hours and compressed workdays
- Annual pay review
- Staff Welfare scheme
- Company pension
- Up to 60% discount on Childcare within Tops Day Nurseries
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Regular supervisions
*T&C’s: These benefits apply to specific vacancies. Please refer to the job description for the position you are interested in to determine if these benefits are applicable.
Click here to see the types of apprenticeships we offer. Fill out the following form and one of our colleagues will contact you shortly to give you more information about our apprenticeships and the best options for you!