Level 3 Customer Service Specialist Apprenticeship
Do you enjoy communicating with others and enjoy helping people? Keen to progress your career in customer service? Develop the skills you need to become customer service management. Customer service training with Aspire Training Team can help you to reach your potential.
- A clearer understanding of their responsibility within their organisation.
- The opportunity to develop new skills, and accredit their knowledge. Bringing new ideas to the workforce. Whilst earning while they learn.
- One to one support from an experienced professional.
- Being highly motivated as the organisation has invested in them and their future.
- A qualification benchmarked against national performance standards of work-based, on the job learning.
With a Advanced Customer Service Apprenticeship, you will qualify as a customer service team leader or equivalent. You will learn everything you need to develop your customer service management skills.
Mandatory units include:
- Organising and delivering customer service
- Understanding the customer service environment
- Understanding customers and customer retention
- Principles of business
- Managing personal performance and development
- Resolving customers’ problems
Optional units include: Communicating verbally with customers, promoting additional products and/or services, developing customer relationships, managing team performance, processing sales orders, resolving complaints, developing social media strategy for customer service, negotiating in a business environment, managing team and individuals performance, and collaborating with other departments.
Your work could include:
- Supervising and training staff
- Resolving problems
- Improving customer relations
- Promoting products and services
- Using office software equipment to communicate
- Keeping records
- Gathering and analyzing customer feedback.
On successful completion of your Customer Service Advanced Level Apprenticeship you will hold a Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service as well as Functional Skills in Maths and English.
Do you want to complete the Customer Service course but not the full apprenticeship? Or do you want to pay for the course yourself via a Advanced Learner Loan? See our Customer Service Level 3 Diploma.
Take on an apprentice or long term learner through Aspire, and get 10% of our First Aid courses!Enquire about this course
Who is this course for?
The level 3 Customer Services Apprenticeship Standard is aimed at those in any customer-facing or advisory role and would like to progress in their career.
- Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service
- Get PAID whilst you learn
- Work a minimum 30 hours per week
- 20% off the job training
- Government funding available (See employer info section)
Ready to apply?
To apply or find our more information about the Advanced Customer Service Appenticeship course, please complete the form below, or call us on 01202 551553
What makes Aspire different?
Apprenticeships provide a fantastic opportunity to combine the achievement in gaining a qualification with on-the-job training, enabling you to learn while you earn. By placing you with an employer, we offer the training and mentorship you need.
Aspire Training Team offer a range of training courses across the business and care sector. You can be assured you will be provided with the right skills to progress your career or assistance with training your workforce.
From childcare & early years to business administration and team leading and management, there is something for everyone. We also provide study programmes for 16-18 years olds, courses in first aid, assessor training and much more.