Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship
The Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship is ideal for the employees who are currently in administration roles that are looking to enhance their skills and develop their careers. As the natural progression of work shadowing and one to ones, the programme will allow your employee to build upon their previously gained skills, with guidance from colleagues and in-depth training.
As a qualified business administrator, they will be confident in managing teams or tasks within a business environment and will be working to develop their administration skills further.
Their work could include:
- Produces accurate records and documents including; emails, letters, files, payments, reports and proposals.
- Organising meetings and events
- Drafts correspondence, writes reports and able to review others’ work.
- Take minutes during meetings and create action logs as appropriate.
- Managing administration systems and office facilities
- Undertakes and leads projects as and when required.
- A Project or process improvement will also need to be completed and will be agreed by the Employer & Training Provider. This will commence from month 9, covering several areas of knowledge, skills & behaviours prior to EPA presentation.
Is your employee looking to complete the Business & Administrator course but not the full apprenticeship? See our Business Administration Level 3 Diploma.
Once you have decided to take on a new apprentice or upskill an existing member of your staff through an apprenticeship you will need to set up an Apprentice Digital Account to access the government funding that will pay for the apprenticeship and any incentive payments you may be eligible for. At Aspire Training Team we can help you set up your account. Find out more.Enquire about this course
Who is this course for?
Level 3 Apprenticeship is ideal for those with considerable administrative experience and looking to improve their skills further. They will need some knowledge and experience of administration systems, to develop skills, perhaps to move into a management role.
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship
- Train your team at a minimal cost to you
- Get up to 100% of the cost of the course paid for by the Government
- Receive up to £1000 of incentive payments available depending on the learner
Ready to apply?
To apply or find out more information about the Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship – For Your Team course, please complete the form below, or call us on 01202 551553
What people say
“I would recommend doing an apprenticeship to others as you will gain more knowledge and experience more which can help you build your career!”
“My apprenticeship has been a huge benefit and has enabled me to understand the careers I am interested in, helped me gain knowledge and experience within these fields and has become one of the best decisions I have made.”
“I have almost completed my Level 3 Business Admin qualification. I have received so much help throughout both my Level 2 and 3. Thank you Louise- I couldn't have done it without your help.”
What makes Aspire different?
Apprenticeships provide a fantastic opportunity to combine the achievement in gaining a qualification with on-the-job training, enabling you to learn while you earn. By placing you with an employer, we offer the training and mentorship you need.
Aspire Training Team offer a range of training courses across the business and care sector. You can be assured you will be provided with the right skills to progress your career or assistance with training your workforce.
From childcare & early years to business administration and team leading and management, there is something for everyone. We also provide study programmes for 16-18 years olds, courses in first aid, assessor training and much more.
Enquire about Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship – For Your Team
Interested in this course? Below are some upcoming courses you may be interested in:
Sorry, there are no related courses to show.