Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship
Does your team have good communicators and have a passion for helping people? Give them the opportunity to develop the skills needed to become a customer service assistant or build on their current roles. Help them to expand their practical knowledge alongside their customer service and ‘people’ skills, to excel in this energetic and fast-paced industry.
Customer service training will help develop your team’s skills to handle customer complaints and maintain good relationships with clients.
The key to good customer service is building good relationships with your customers. Thanking the customer and promoting a positive, helpful and friendly environment will ensure they leave with a great impression. A happy customer will return often and is likely to use your business again.
What your team will gain from this apprenticeship:
- A clearer understanding of their responsibility within their organisation.
- The opportunity to develop new skills, and accredit their knowledge. Bringing new ideas to the workforce whilst earning while they learn.
- One to one support from an experienced professional.
- Being highly motivated as the organisation has invested in them and their future.
- A qualification benchmarked against national performance standards of work-based, on the job learning.
Who is this course for?
The level 2 Customer Service Practioner Apprenticeship is ideal for your team members who are in a customer-facing or advisory roles such as customer service trainee, customer service advisor or a customer service assistant, or other departments where customer service and communication play a key role.
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship
- Train your team at a minimal cost to you
- Get up to 100% of the cost of the course paid for by the Government
Ready to apply?
To apply or find out more information about the Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship – For Your Team course, please complete the form below, or call us on 01202 551553
What makes Aspire different?
Apprenticeships provide a fantastic opportunity to combine the achievement in gaining a qualification with on-the-job training, enabling you to learn while you earn. By placing you with an employer, we offer the training and mentorship you need.
Aspire Training Team offer a range of training courses across the business and care sector. You can be assured you will be provided with the right skills to progress your career or assistance with training your workforce.
From childcare & early years to business administration and team leading and management, there is something for everyone. We also provide study programmes for 16-18 years olds, courses in first aid, assessor training and much more.
Enquire about Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship – For Your Team
Interested in this course? Below are some upcoming courses you may be interested in:
Sorry, there are no related courses to show.