Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship
Are you a good communicator and love helping people? Develop the skills you need to become a customer service assistant. Expand your practical knowledge alongside your customer service and ‘people’ skills, to excel in this energetic and fast-paced industry.
Customer service training will help you develop skills to handle customer complaints and maintain good relationships with clients.
The key to good customer service is building good relationships with your customers. Thanking the customer and promoting a positive helpful, and friendly environment will ensure they leave with a great impression. A happy customer will return often and is likely to use your business again.
What you will gain from this apprenticeship:
- A clearer understanding of their responsibility within their organisation.
- The opportunity to develop new skills, and accredit their knowledge. Bringing new ideas to the workforce whilst earning while they learn.
- One to one support from an experienced professional.
- Being highly motivated as the organisation has invested in them and their future.
- A qualification benchmarked against national performance standards of work-based, on the job learning.
Who is this course for?
The level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship is aimed at those in any customer-facing or advisory role such as customer service trainee, customer service advisor or a customer service assistant, or other departments where customer service and communication play a key role.
- Get PAID while your learn
- Work a minimum 30 hours per week
- 20% off the job training
- Government funding available (See employer info section)
Ready to apply?
To apply or find out more information about the Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship course, please complete the form below, or call us on 01202 551553
What makes Aspire different?
Apprenticeships provide a fantastic opportunity to combine the achievement in gaining a qualification with on-the-job training, enabling you to learn while you earn. By placing you with an employer, we offer the training and mentorship you need.
Aspire Training Team offer a range of training courses across the business and care sector. You can be assured you will be provided with the right skills to progress your career or assistance with training your workforce.
From childcare & early years to business administration and team leading and management, there is something for everyone. We also provide study programmes for 16-18 years olds, courses in first aid, assessor training and much more.
Enquire about Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship
Interested in this course? Below are some upcoming courses you may be interested in:
Sorry, there are no related courses to show.