Customer Service Specialist Level 3 Apprenticeship
Why your business needs a trained Customer Service Specialist?
The key to good customer service is building good relationships with your customers. Customer service training helps develop skills to handle customer complaints and maintain good relationships with clients. Thanking the customer and promoting a positive, helpful and friendly environment will ensure they leave with a great impression. A happy customer will return often and is likely to use your business again.
Benefits of this course include:
With a Level 3 Customer Service Specialist Standard, your employee will qualify as a customer service team leader or equivalent. They will learn everything they need to develop their customer service management skills.
- Gaining a clearer understanding of their responsibility within their organisation.
- The opportunity to develop new skills, and accredit their knowledge. Bringing new ideas to the workforce. Whilst earning while they learn.
- One to one support from an experienced professional.
- Being highly motivated as the organisation has invested in them and their future.
- A qualification benchmarked against national performance standards of work-based, on the job learning.
Completion of this apprenticeship will lead to eligibility to join the Institute of Customer Service as an Individual member at Professional level.
Does your employee want to complete the Customer Service course but not the full apprenticeship? See our Customer Service Level 3 Diploma.
Once you have decided to take on a new apprentice or upskill an existing member of your staff through an apprenticeship you will need to set up an Apprentice Digital Account to access the government funding that will pay for the apprenticeship and any incentive payments you may be eligible for. At Aspire Training Team we can help you set up your account. Find out more.
Enquire about this course
Who is this course for?
The level 3 Customer Service Specialist Standard is aimed at those in any customer-facing or advisory role and would like to progress in their career.
- Customer Service Specialist Level 3 Apprenticeship
- Train your team at a minimal cost to you
- Get up to 100% of the cost of the course paid for by the Government
- Receive up to £1000 of incentive payments available depending on the learner
Ready to apply?
To apply or find out more information about the Customer Service Specialist Level 3 Apprenticeship ‘For Your Team’ course, please complete the form below, or call us on 01202 551553
What makes Aspire different?
Apprenticeships provide a fantastic opportunity to combine the achievement in gaining a qualification with on-the-job training, enabling you to learn while you earn. By placing you with an employer, we offer the training and mentorship you need.
Aspire Training Team offer a range of training courses across the business and care sector. You can be assured you will be provided with the right skills to progress your career or assistance with training your workforce.
From childcare & early years to business administration and team leading and management, there is something for everyone. We also provide study programmes for 16-18 years olds, courses in first aid, assessor training and much more.
Enquire about Customer Service Specialist Level 3 Apprenticeship ‘For Your Team’
Interested in this course? Below are some upcoming courses you may be interested in:
Sorry, there are no related courses to show.