Level 2 Early Years Customer Service Practitioner
Are you a good communicator and love helping people? Develop the skills you need to become a customer service assistant. Expand your practical knowledge alongside your customer service and ‘people’ skills, to excel in this energetic and fast-paced industry.
This apprenticeship is about providing a high quality Early Years service to customers which will be delivered from the workplace or digitally.
- Dealing with Nursery orders and purchasing
- Taking payments and Nursery fees
- Offering Early Years advice, guidance and support
- Parent visits and show arounds
- Co-ordinating parents enquiries and generating sales
- Parents surveys and measuring customer satisfaction.
The key to good customer service is building good relationships with your customers. Thanking the customer and promoting a positive helpful, and friendly environment will ensure they leave with a great impression. A happy customer will return often and is likely to use your business again.
What you will gain from this apprenticeship:
- A clearer understanding of their responsibility within their Early Years setting.
- The opportunity to develop new skills, and accredit their knowledge. Bringing new ideas to the workforce whilst earning while they learn.
- One to one support from an experienced professional.
- Being highly motivated as the organisation has invested in them and their future.
- A qualification benchmarked against national performance standards of work-based, on the job learning.
The Level 2 is a recognised NCFE standard and provides you with a dedicated tutor who will meet with you monthly to offer information, advice and training guidance. For the rest of the time, you will be working at your Early Years setting getting hands-on experience within your role.
Your programme is delivered through a blended learning approach via work experience, 121 coaching and mentoring and self studying.
Who is this course for?
The level 2 Early Years Customer Service Practitioner is aimed at those in any Early Years customer-facing or advisory role such as customer service trainee, customer service advisor or a parent liaison officer.
- Get PAID while your learn
- Work a minimum 30 hours per week
- 20% off the job training
- Government funding available (See employer info section)
Ready to apply?
To apply or find out more information about the Level 2 Early Years Customer Service Practitioner course, please complete the form below, or call us on 01202 551553
What makes Aspire different?
Apprenticeships provide a fantastic opportunity to combine the achievement in gaining a qualification with on-the-job training, enabling you to learn while you earn. By placing you with an employer, we offer the training and mentorship you need.
Aspire Training Team offer a range of training courses across the business and care sector. You can be assured you will be provided with the right skills to progress your career or assistance with training your workforce.
From childcare & early years to business administration and team leading and management, there is something for everyone. We also provide study programmes for 16-18 years olds, courses in first aid, assessor training and much more.
Enquire about Level 2 Early Years Customer Service Practitioner
Interested in this course? Below are some upcoming courses you may be interested in:
Sorry, there are no related courses to show.