Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship
Are you a good communicator and love helping people? Develop the skills you need to become a customer service assistant. Expand your practical knowledge alongside your customer service and ‘people’ skills, to excel in this energetic and fast-paced industry.
On successful completion of this apprenticeship, participants will be able to fully understand and promote the need for continuous improvement in customer service.
Mandatory units include:
- Delivering customer service
- Understanding customers
- Principles of customer service
- Understanding employer organisations
- Managing personal performance and development
Optional units include: dealing with incoming telephone calls from customers, processing information about customers, using social media to deliver customer service, managing diary systems, providing reception services, resolving customer complaints, handling and processing sales.
- A clearer understanding of their responsibility within their organisation.
- The opportunity to develop new skills, and accredit their knowledge. Bringing new ideas to the workforce. Whilst earning while they learn.
- One to one support from an experienced professional.
- Being highly motivated as the organisation has invested in them and their future.
- A qualification benchmarked against national performance standards of work-based, on the job learning.
Who is this course for?
The level 2 Customer Services Apprenticeship Standard is aimed at those in any customer-facing or advisory role such as customer service trainee, customer service advisor or a customer service assistant, or other departments where customer service and communication play a key role.
- Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service
- Get PAID whilst you learn
- Work a minimum 30 hours per week
- 20% off the job training
- Government funding available (See employer info section)
Ready to apply?
To apply or find our more information about the Intermediate Customer Services Apprenticeship course, please complete the form below, or call us on 01202 551553
What makes Aspire different?
Apprenticeships provide a fantastic opportunity to combine the achievement in gaining a qualification with on-the-job training, enabling you to learn while you earn. By placing you with an employer, we offer the training and mentorship you need.
Aspire Training Team offer a range of training courses across the business and care sector. You can be assured you will be provided with the right skills to progress your career or assistance with training your workforce.
From childcare & early years to business administration and team leading and management, there is something for everyone. We also provide study programmes for 16-18 years olds, courses in first aid, assessor training and much more.