Level 3 Teaching Assistant Apprenticeship
The Level 3 Teaching Assistant Apprenticeship is ideal for those that have a love for the world of teaching and education and are looking at gaining more responsibility by qualifying with a teaching apprenticeship.
These qualifications significantly improve the participant’s in-depth knowledge about the role of the Level 3 Teaching Assistant. Working with children and young people between the ages of 4 to 16 improves their understanding of how pupils learn and develop and supporting children with their learning.
A Teaching Assistant’s role is to support the class teacher to enhance pupils’ learning.
Training will include topics such as:
- Understanding how pupils learn and develop,
- Working with teachers to understand and support assessment for learning,
- Keeping children safe in learning,
- Developing strategies for support,
- Working with teachers to accurately assess
They will receive:
- Dedicated skills coach to support apprentices throughout their entire learner journey
- Regular one to one workplace visits
- Flexible and innovative training methods geared to different learning styles
- 24/7 access to digital learning content, ensuring apprentices have everything they need to support and accelerate learning
- Free NUS Apprentice Extra card, allowing apprentices to access discounts on the high street and on other well-known brands
Upon completion, learners can progress into a number of career paths in the Educational sector including Higher Level Teaching Assistant, Assistant Teacher and Teacher.
Funding and financial support
Employers paying the Apprenticeship Levy can use their funds to cover the cost of apprenticeship training while a range of government funding is available for non-levy organisations. Other financial support is available for employers and apprentices depending on circumstances.Enquire about this course
Who is this course for?
Individual employers may set specific requirements but applicants should be at least 16 years old and must undertake the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) process and provide the results.
- Level 2 Functional Skills in Maths and English
- Level 3 Supporting Teaching and Learning Apprenticeship
- Train your team at a minimal cost to you
- Get up to 100% of the cost of the course paid for by the Government
Ready to apply?
To apply or find out more information about the Level 3 Early Years Teaching Assistant Apprenticeship ‘For Your Team’ course, please complete the form below, or call us on 01202 551553
What makes Aspire different?
Apprenticeships provide a fantastic opportunity to combine the achievement in gaining a qualification with on-the-job training, enabling you to learn while you earn. By placing you with an employer, we offer the training and mentorship you need.
Aspire Training Team offer a range of training courses across the business and care sector. You can be assured you will be provided with the right skills to progress your career or assistance with training your workforce.
From childcare & early years to business administration and team leading and management, there is something for everyone. We also provide study programmes for 16-18 years olds, courses in first aid, assessor training and much more.
Enquire about Level 3 Early Years Teaching Assistant Apprenticeship ‘For Your Team’
Interested in this course? Below are some upcoming courses you may be interested in:
Sorry, there are no related courses to show.