Our Early Years operations manager apprenticeship has been designed by sector experts to help individuals working in senior management positions gain essential commercial knowledge and skills so they can excel in their role and improve overall operational functions.
This bespoke course will promote the mission, vision and values of your organisation through participating in and leading daily routines, whilst ensuring compliance with legislation, policies, procedures and strategies
The Operations or Departmental Manager programme will develop the knowledge, skills and behaviour to be a proactive and influential manager, skilfully leading day-to-day practice at an operational level.
- The role of the Nursery Manager / regional manager or operations manager
- Financial awareness including budgeting, forecasting, EBITDA, profit and loss.
- Commercial awareness
- Strategic and operational planning
- Legal responsibilities
- Leading and managing people
- Project management
- Decision making
- Managing settings budgets
- Relationship management with stakeholders including Ofsted, local authority and parents.
- Interpersonal excellence
How you’ll learn
Our sector expert staff will support you to achieve the apprenticeship. We have a highly skilled and knowledgeable staff with significant experience working in the industry who will be able to share their experiences and support you.
We deliver the programme throughout the year providing you with the flexibility to start the apprenticeship when it meets your needs. All learning is on a 1-2-1 basis, so you have the best experience possible with sector experts.
Our delivery model includes:
- Remote support
- Independent learning
- Ongoing mentoring, coaching, advice and guidance
- Specialist English/maths support (if needed)
- Impartial Information, Advice & Guidance
You will also record and track your learning progress through your Aptem e-portfolio, helping to support and evidence your journey. Aptem is an online service which can be accessed 24/7 anywhere and through any device.
What are the benefits?
You’ll learn how to:
- Be able to communicate goals and deadlines to team members.
- Have the ability to plan workloads and delegate tasks.
- Be able to create a productive work environment for the team using trust and other appropriate strategies.
- Understand how to assess team performance and how to provide feedback to employees.
- Be able to assist with hiring and training employees.
- Be able to support the daily operation of the organisation.
- Have the ability to perform customer service functions, including interacting with customers and answering questions.
- Provide teams with information about recent developments, programmes and policy changes.
The Level 5 is a recognised NCFE standard and provides you with a dedicated tutor who will meet with you monthly to offer information, advice and training guidance. For the rest of the time, you will be working at your Early Years setting getting hands-on experience within your role.
Your programme is delivered through a blended learning approach via work experience, 121 coaching and mentoring and self studying.
What progression opportunities are there?
As well as completing a Level 5 Apprenticeship, you will be able to register as a full member with the Chartered management institute and/or the Institute of Leadership and Management, and if you have 3 years of management experience you can apply for Chartered manager status through the CMI.
Enquire about this course
Who is this course for?
This Level 5 Standard is ideal for individuals that are in senior management positions to include Nursery Managers, Regional managers or operations managers.
- Operations or Departmental Manager Level 5 apprenticeship
- Give you the opportunity to gain CMI Chartered Manager Status
- 5 GCSE’s at Grade C (4) including English and Maths, or able to achieve Level 2 English and Maths whilst on programme
- Can be completed as an Apprenticeship through a levy contribution or employer 5% contribution
- Developed to cover the Department for Education criteria for Level 5 Business Skills qualifications.
Ready to apply?
To apply or find out more information about the Level 5 Early Years Operations Manager ‘ For Your Team’ course, please complete the form below, or call us on 01202 551553
What makes Aspire different?
Apprenticeships provide a fantastic opportunity to combine the achievement in gaining a qualification with on-the-job training, enabling you to learn while you earn. By placing you with an employer, we offer the training and mentorship you need.
Aspire Training Team offer a range of training courses across the business and care sector. You can be assured you will be provided with the right skills to progress your career or assistance with training your workforce.
From childcare & early years to business administration and team leading and management, there is something for everyone. We also provide study programmes for 16-18 years olds, courses in first aid, assessor training and much more.
Enquire about Level 5 Early Years Operations Manager ‘ For Your Team’
Interested in this course? Below are some upcoming courses you may be interested in:
Sorry, there are no related courses to show.