Dorset based apprenticeship and training provider, Aspire Training Team, are delighted to be adding another string to their bow of qualifications as they become one of the first training providers in the UK to offer the NCFE CACHE Level 4 Certificate for the Early Years Advanced Practitioner qualification. Aspire Training Team already offer a number of apprenticeships in childcare, and this addition is the next step for those looking to develop their skills and knowledge in the world of childcare even further.
Existing room managers, senior practitioners and Level 3 practitioners will learn qualities such as how to encourage leadership, prepare for management responsibilities and allow for growth in coaching and mentoring others. In addition to these skills, those on the course will work through the following mandatory modules for the qualification:
- Enabling children to learn
- Promoting health and well-being through physical activity and nutrition co-ordination (PANCo) in the early years
- Working with others to support children with additional needs, including Special Educational Needs and Disability
- Working with families and other professionals in Early Years settings
- Implementing change in an Early Years setting incorporating small scale research projects
The course lasts for approximately 12 months consisting of regular observations in the workplace and task sheets that require completion, and Aspire Training Team will be able to deliver the course from 1st August 2016. To find out more about the course, including more details on the modules, click here.
As well as apprenticeships in childcare, Aspire Training Team also offers apprenticeships in business administration, health & social care, and team leading & management, working with both young people and employers across Dorset, Hampshire and Somerset. To find out more about the benefits of becoming an apprentice you can contact the Aspire Training Team on 01202 551553 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.