As a qualified business administrator, you will be confident in managing teams or tasks within a business environment and will be working to develop your administration skills further.
As a Business Admin apprentice you will learn how to:
- Produce accurate records and documents including; emails, letters, files, payments, reports and proposals.
- Organise meetings and events
- Draft correspondence, write reports and how to review others’ work.
- Take minutes during meetings and create action logs as appropriate.
- Manage administration systems and office facilities
- Undertake and lead projects as and when required.
On successful completion, you will hold a Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship as well as Level 2 Functional Skills in Maths and English.
As a qualified business administrator you could be a:
- Administration Team Leader
- Office Administrator
- Office Supervisor
- Personal Assistant
- Customer Service
- Data Entry Operator