Level 3 Award in Education & Training (AET)
The Award in Education and Training is a nationally recognised qualification, perfect for those who are interested in trying teaching for the first time, without committing to a longer course.
This course is delivered 1 day a week for 11 weeks, in the form of workshops and learner self-study, with constant online support from a tutor.
If you’re considering this course, you must have;
- relevant experience in your chosen subject, at an appropriate level
- a relevant qualification in your chosen subject
- English, Maths and ICT skills at an appropriate level- you may be required to complete an initial assessment.
You must also be 19 or over before starting on the course.
During the course, you will cover areas such as;
- Understanding roles, responsibilities, and relationships in education & training
- Understanding and using inclusive teaching and learning approaches in education & training
- Understanding assessment in education & training
Upon completion, you will be qualified as an ‘Associate Teacher’ and will be able to teach post 16 level.
Enquire about this course
Who is this course for?
The AET course is for those wishing to gain a threshold qualification in the education and learning sector or those who would like to try teaching for the first time.
- £450 per learner (inc VAT)
- Must be at least 19 years old
- You must already have a qualification and relevant experience in your subject
- You may be need to undertake an initial assessment of English, Maths and ICT skills
Ready to apply?
To apply or find our more information about the Level 3 Award in Education & Training course, please complete the form below, or call us on 01202 551553
What people say
“Received so much support since I have begun my course and my assessor Kim is so welcoming and offers lots of advice and guidance on my level 3 childcare course! Best decision I have made in a long time was joining my course”
“Aspire have helped me complete my level 1 and 2 in childcare. And I am now working towards my level 3. My assessor is so helpful and doesn't mind me messaging her to ask for help on my coursework. Amazing”
What makes Aspire different?
Apprenticeships provide a fantastic opportunity to combine the achievement in gaining a qualification with on-the-job training, enabling you to learn while you earn. By placing you with an employer, we offer the training and mentorship you need.
Aspire Training Team offer a range of training courses across the business and care sector. You can be assured you will be provided with the right skills to progress your career or assistance with training your workforce.
From childcare & early years to business administration and team leading and management, there is something for everyone. We also provide study programmes for 16-18 years olds, courses in first aid, assessor training and much more.
Enquire about Level 3 Award in Education & Training
Interested in this course? Below are some upcoming courses you may be interested in:
Sorry, there are no related courses to show.