Level 2 Certificate in Digital Promotion for Business
In a modern world where digital promotion is at the forefront of all industries, it is crucial that you and your business know how to effectively take part.
The Digital Promotion Level 2 Certificate for Business is designed for those who want to learn the necessary skills to effectively promote a business using Digital Marketing techniques, and equips the learner with all of the knowledge necessary to successfully market a business using digital media. Learn to create promotional material for a business and the most effective channels for reaching your target audience.
This qualification aims to:
- introduce learners to concepts of digital promotion that can be used in a business setting.
The objective of this qualification is to help learners to:
- progress to other related general and/or vocational qualifications
- develop their understanding of a wide range of topics – including search engine optimization (SEO),
data protection and social media.
This qualification will help you to develop your understanding of how to promote a business in a digital age. This would be useful if you want to improve your own digital promotion in a real business situation, or as a foundation for further learning in subjects such as:
This qualification requires that you demonstrate the skills and knowledge needed to successfully promote a business using up-to-date digital techniques. To be awarded the NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Digital Promotion for Business, learners are required to successfully complete a minimum of 8 optional units.
What are the entry requirements?
No Entry requirements
How is it assessed?
You will be provided with all the information required for the qualifications, available online. Alongside the learning materials, you will have the support of a knowledgeable assessor/tutor who will give you advice and guidance on the course content as well as providing robust feedback on the work you complete.
Do you need to be working to take this qualification?
Yes, to access the funding learners need to be employed.
What related qualifications can you progress to?
Learners can progress to Customer Service L2 & L3, Business Admin L2, Team Leading L2. Ask our team for more information.Enquire about this course
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for anyone 16 years and above who would like an introduction to concepts of digital promotion that can be used in a business setting.
- Nationally recognised Level 2 Qualification
- Funded through European Social Fund (Subject to eligibility)
- Unit 01 Digital promotion for business
- Unit 02 Understanding search engine optimisation for business
- Unit 03 Coordinating the use of digital media for business
- Unit 04 Coordinating offline and digital media for business
- Unit 05 Emergent digital techniques for business
- Unit 06 Producing digital promotional content for business
- Unit 07 Data protection and digital media for business
- Unit 08 Measuring the effectiveness of digital promotional activity for business
- Unit 09 Understanding social media
- Unit 10 Email campaigns for business promotion
- Unit 11 Mobile phone applications for business
- Unit 12 Online reputation management
- Unit 13 Using the internet to raise funds and outsource business functions
Ready to apply?
To apply or find our more information about the Digital Promotion for Business course, please complete the form below, or call us on 01202 551553
What makes Aspire different?
Apprenticeships provide a fantastic opportunity to combine the achievement in gaining a qualification with on-the-job training, enabling you to learn while you earn. By placing you with an employer, we offer the training and mentorship you need.
Aspire Training Team offer a range of training courses across the business and care sector. You can be assured you will be provided with the right skills to progress your career or assistance with training your workforce.
From childcare & early years to business administration and team leading and management, there is something for everyone. We also provide study programmes for 16-18 years olds, courses in first aid, assessor training and much more.
Enquire about Digital Promotion for Business
Interested in this course? Below are some upcoming courses you may be interested in: