CPD - Essential Health and Safety Training
Everyone in your workplace is legally required to have Health and Safety Training, and this course provides you with the perfect introduction to Health and Safety – whether as an induction tool, refresher or if you are changing roles within your organisation.
This course helps you recognise and avoid risks at work and explains what to do to minimise illness and reduce workplace accidents.
This Health & Safety essentials course looks at:
- responsibilities and legal requirements,
- hazards and risk,
- safety signs at work,
- personal protective equipment and
- workplace emergency procedures, such as fire evacuation and calling the emergency services.
It also briefly covers fire awareness; slips, trips and falls; manual handling; basic DSE; basic COSHH and electrical safety.
- Gain a better understanding of the Health and Safety at Work Act and your legal responsibilities
- Be able to identify the different types of safety signs and what they mean
- Gain a better understanding of the types of risks and hazards in a workplace and learn how you can prevent accidents and injuries
Prevention is always better than cure; this course is part of our Accident Prevention bundle, including Risk Assessment Training and Accident Reporting courses. Fill in the form below or contact us today if you are interested in taking advantage of this bundle at a discounted rate.Enquire about this course
Who is this course for?
It is a legal requirement for all staff to have and complete Health & Safety training.
- Printable Certificate Generated
- CPD Accredited
- IOSH Approved
- Part of Accident Prevention bundle (discounted)
- Only £10 + VAT
Ready to apply?
To apply or find our more information about the Essential Health and Safety Training course, please complete the form below, or call us on 01202 551553
What makes Aspire different?
Apprenticeships provide a fantastic opportunity to combine the achievement in gaining a qualification with on-the-job training, enabling you to learn while you earn. By placing you with an employer, we offer the training and mentorship you need.
Aspire Training Team offer a range of training courses across the business and care sector. You can be assured you will be provided with the right skills to progress your career or assistance with training your workforce.
From childcare & early years to business administration and team leading and management, there is something for everyone. We also provide study programmes for 16-18 years olds, courses in first aid, assessor training and much more.
Enquire about Essential Health and Safety Training
Interested in this course? Below are some upcoming courses you may be interested in:
Sorry, there are no related courses to show.