Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Climate change and Environmental Awareness
The environment is currently facing the biggest challenge it has ever seen. Everyone has the power to make a difference and create a more sustainable future for the next generation.
This fully online Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Climate Change and Environmental Awareness will teach you all about the principles of climate change so they can drive positive change and become ‘greener’ in the workplace and at home. You will learn about the impact of pollution, the barriers to a sustainable future and how to challenge these barriers. The qualification also covers the advantages of renewable energy and how to reduce energy consumption and carbon footprints for a better world.
• Achieve a nationally-recognised Level 2 qualification.
• Evidence your competency to employers.
• Further your personal and professional development.
• Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college.
• Increase your understanding of environmental awareness and act as a champion in the workplace.
What You Will Learn:
• Understand climate change, sustainability and environmental protection.
• Understand the industry and the environment.
• Understand resource efficiency and waste management.
Who is this course for?
This qualification is designed for individuals who would like to learn about the environment and climate change.
- Funded through European Social Fund (Subject to eligibility)
- Nationally-recognised Level 2 qualification.
- Unit 1- Understand climate change, sustainability and environmental protection
- Unit 2- Understand industry and the environment
- Unit 3- Understand resource efficiency and waste management
Ready to apply?
To apply or find our more information about the Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Climate Change and Environmental Awareness course, please complete the form below, or call us on 01202 551553
What makes Aspire different?
Apprenticeships provide a fantastic opportunity to combine the achievement in gaining a qualification with on-the-job training, enabling you to learn while you earn. By placing you with an employer, we offer the training and mentorship you need.
Aspire Training Team offer a range of training courses across the business and care sector. You can be assured you will be provided with the right skills to progress your career or assistance with training your workforce.
From childcare & early years to business administration and team leading and management, there is something for everyone. We also provide study programmes for 16-18 years olds, courses in first aid, assessor training and much more.
Enquire about Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Climate Change and Environmental Awareness
Interested in this course? Below are some upcoming courses you may be interested in: