Level 2 Digital Skills for Work
Technology evolves at a very fast pace, so it’s important to keep up with the changes and develop new digital skills. This online qualification is perfect for anyone looking to enhance their digital literacy.
Your team will learn how to use search engines and social media platforms to find the information they’re looking for, how to store data safely and minimise data breaches, and how they can use technology to communicate professionally. They will also be introduced to the world of blogging and how to engage with followers for better interaction.
All these new skills will help your team to stand out at work and improve their understanding of IT.
- Understand how to protect devices and data
- Communicate socially and professionally using technology
- Apply digital skills in personal and business situations
- Use digital resources to facilitate their own career progression
- Achieve a nationally-recognised Level 2 qualification
- Further your teams personal and professional development
- Improve their digital skills
- Learn at a time that suits your team nd your business without the need to attend college
- Online only qualification
Enquire about this course
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for anyone who wishes to progress to a work role where digital skills for work are required.
- Funded through European Social Fund (Subject to eligibility)
- Nationally recognised Level 2 Qualification
- Learn at a time that suits your team and your business
- Unit 1 - Using and Managing Information
- Unit 2 - Keeping Yourself and Others Safe When Using Digital Devices
- Unit 3 - Communicating and Collaborating Online
- Unit 4 Digital Career Development
Ready to apply?
To apply or find our more information about the Level 2 Digital Skills for Work – For Your Team course, please complete the form below, or call us on 01202 551553
What makes Aspire different?
Apprenticeships provide a fantastic opportunity to combine the achievement in gaining a qualification with on-the-job training, enabling you to learn while you earn. By placing you with an employer, we offer the training and mentorship you need.
Aspire Training Team offer a range of training courses across the business and care sector. You can be assured you will be provided with the right skills to progress your career or assistance with training your workforce.
From childcare & early years to business administration and team leading and management, there is something for everyone. We also provide study programmes for 16-18 years olds, courses in first aid, assessor training and much more.
Enquire about Level 2 Digital Skills for Work – For Your Team
Interested in this course? Below are some upcoming courses you may be interested in:
Sorry, there are no related courses to show.