Level 2 Certificate Principles of Business Administration
There were an estimated 5.5 million private sector businesses in the UK at the start of 2016. Despite the recent economic difficulties, the trend has been steadily increasing in the business population. Today’s global economy brings with it a wealth of new markets, shrinking profit margins and increasing operating expenses; the need for good business administration has never been greater.
- Gain relevant skills, knowledge and understanding, leading to improved experience for those using
- Further your personal and professional development
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
- Receive high-quality learner support materials
- Develop understanding of basic administration concepts and practices
- Review essential knowledge for daily and more complex administration tasks
- Learn business and administration national occupational standards
You will be provided with all the information required for the qualifications, available paper based and online depending on your needs. Alongside the learning materials, you will have the support of a knowledgeable assessor/tutor who will give you advice and guidance on the course content as well as providing robust feedback on the work you complete.
Enquire about this course
Who is this course for?
This qualification is suitable for those who work in a business environment and would like to further their knowledge of what is required to work in a range of environments in a business administration role.
- Nationally recognised Level 2 Qualification
- Funded through European Social Fund (Subject to eligibility)
- Unit 1 - Principles of Providing Administrative Services
- Unit 2 - Principles of Business Document Production and Information Management
- Unit 3 - Understand Communication in a Business Environment
- Unit 4 - Understand Employer Organisations
- Unit 5 - Understand How to Develop Working Relationships with Colleagues
Ready to apply?
To apply or find our more information about the Principles of Business Administration course, please complete the form below, or call us on 01202 551553
What makes Aspire different?
Apprenticeships provide a fantastic opportunity to combine the achievement in gaining a qualification with on-the-job training, enabling you to learn while you earn. By placing you with an employer, we offer the training and mentorship you need.
Aspire Training Team offer a range of training courses across the business and care sector. You can be assured you will be provided with the right skills to progress your career or assistance with training your workforce.
From childcare & early years to business administration and team leading and management, there is something for everyone. We also provide study programmes for 16-18 years olds, courses in first aid, assessor training and much more.