Level 2 Certificate Principles of Customer Service
In order to have a truly successful business, you need to provide good customer service. It is believed that 96% of unhappy customers don’t ever complain; however, 91% of those simply leave and never come back. The main reason for customer churn is not price but bad customer service. Handling a business’s issues in a professional and courteous manner is an essential day-to-day task.
- Improve your understanding of how to successfully handle complaints
- Reduce the risk of complaints
- Further your personal and professional development
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
- Receive high-quality learner support materials
- Learn to deliver excellent customer service
- Increase awareness of understanding and meeting customers’ needs
- Giving a great customer experience
- Learn from feedback and promote products and services
You will be provided with all the information required for the qualifications, available paper based and online depending on your needs. Alongside the learning materials, you will have the support of a knowledgeable assessor/tutor who will give you advice and guidance on the course content as well as providing robust feedback on the work you complete.
Enquire about this course
Who is this course for?
This qualification is suitable for those who would like to learn the fundamentals to the delivery of great Customer Service.
- Nationally recognised Level 2 Qualification
- Funded through European Social Fund (Subject to eligibility)
- Unit 1 - Principles of Customer Service and Delivery
- Unit 2 - Understand Customers
- Unit 3 - Understand Employer Organisations
Ready to apply?
To apply or find our more information about the Principles of Customer Service course, please complete the form below, or call us on 01202 551553
What makes Aspire different?
Apprenticeships provide a fantastic opportunity to combine the achievement in gaining a qualification with on-the-job training, enabling you to learn while you earn. By placing you with an employer, we offer the training and mentorship you need.
Aspire Training Team offer a range of training courses across the business and care sector. You can be assured you will be provided with the right skills to progress your career or assistance with training your workforce.
From childcare & early years to business administration and team leading and management, there is something for everyone. We also provide study programmes for 16-18 years olds, courses in first aid, assessor training and much more.
Enquire about Principles of Customer Service
Interested in this course? Below are some upcoming courses you may be interested in:
Sorry, there are no related courses to show.