Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Behaviour That Challenges
Challenging behaviour is causing increasing concern today as many individuals have increasing levels of stress and uncertainty in their lives. This behaviour can be due to factors such as anxiety, neglect, abuse, learning disabilities and conditions like dementia. Understanding the causes of challenging behaviour is the first step towards finding ways to support individuals and manage their behaviour.
- Improve your understanding of the reasons why individuals display behaviour that challenges and its impact
- Further your personal and professional development
- Be able to support individuals effectively
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
- What is meant by the term behaviour that challenges
- How to recognise changes in individuals that may indicate an episode of challenging behaviour
- The importance of non-verbal communication
- How reflection on an incident can assist in managing future behaviour
You will be provided with all the information required for the qualifications, available paper based and online depending on your needs. Alongside the learning materials, you will have the support of a knowledgeable assessor/tutor who will give you advice and guidance on the course content as well as providing robust feedback on the work you complete.Enquire about this course
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for those who want to increase their awareness and understanding of behaviour that challenges and its effects.
- Funded through European Social Fund (Subject to eligibility)
- Nationally recognised Level 2 Qualification
- Unit 1 - Understand Behaviour That Challenges
- • Unit 2 - Understand How to Support Positive Behaviour
- • Unit 3 - Understand the Importance of Effective Communication and the Management of Behaviour That Challenges
- Unit 4 - Understand the Role of Reflection and Support for Those Involved in Incidents of Behaviour that Challenges
Ready to apply?
To apply or find our more information about the Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Behaviour That Challenges course, please complete the form below, or call us on 01202 551553
What makes Aspire different?
Apprenticeships provide a fantastic opportunity to combine the achievement in gaining a qualification with on-the-job training, enabling you to learn while you earn. By placing you with an employer, we offer the training and mentorship you need.
Aspire Training Team offer a range of training courses across the business and care sector. You can be assured you will be provided with the right skills to progress your career or assistance with training your workforce.
From childcare & early years to business administration and team leading and management, there is something for everyone. We also provide study programmes for 16-18 years olds, courses in first aid, assessor training and much more.
Enquire about Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Behaviour That Challenges
Interested in this course? Below are some upcoming courses you may be interested in:
Sorry, there are no related courses to show.