Colleague Induction Course (CIC) 06/12/2023
By the end of this session you will be able to…
- Identify the companies Vision, Unique selling points, Mission and Values
- Understand Eco & Sustainability and how we promote it through the company
- Identify how to deliver the best possible Customer Service within your job role
- Identify tips and techniques to support your Health and Well being
- Identify the four fundamental British values and how we apply them within your job role
- Understand Equality and identify how to apply within your setting
- Understand the Prevent strategy and know how to make a referral
- Understand and identify how to apply Safeguarding within your job role
- Free Internal Colleague £0.00 (GBP)
This course will be delivered via Zoom
What makes Aspire different?
Apprenticeships provide a fantastic opportunity to combine the achievement in gaining a qualification with on-the-job training, enabling you to learn while you earn. By placing you with an employer, we offer the training and mentorship you need.
Aspire Training Team offer a range of training courses across the business and care sector. You can be assured you will be provided with the right skills to progress your career or assistance with training your workforce.
From childcare & early years to business administration and team leading and management, there is something for everyone. We also provide study programmes for 16-18 years olds, courses in first aid, assessor training and much more.