Early Talk Boost 19/07/2023 * Please ensure you have your pack available for use on the course
By the end of this session you will be able to…
- Identify the benefits of the Early Talk Boost programme
- Identify where the planning board is stored
- Identify what recourses you will need for each session
- Know how to use the recourses in your sessions on site
- Understand the importance of using the register and indemnity form
- Understand Tizzys Talking Tips
- Identify how to engage with parents for support
Please bring Early Talk Boost Packs from the setting (big red bag, at least a set of books 1-8 and the manual)
- Free Internal Colleague £0.00 (GBP)
This course will be delivered via Zoom
What makes Aspire different?
Apprenticeships provide a fantastic opportunity to combine the achievement in gaining a qualification with on-the-job training, enabling you to learn while you earn. By placing you with an employer, we offer the training and mentorship you need.
Aspire Training Team offer a range of training courses across the business and care sector. You can be assured you will be provided with the right skills to progress your career or assistance with training your workforce.
From childcare & early years to business administration and team leading and management, there is something for everyone. We also provide study programmes for 16-18 years olds, courses in first aid, assessor training and much more.