INCO Lead Part 1 – Senco 13/06/2023
By the end of the session you will be able to:-
- Identify the roles and responsibilities of the INCO / SENCo
- Understand the Graduated approach
- Know what CAF / EHA to support your role
- Identify Local Offer
- Understand Tops Policy
- Know how to fill out IEPs / EHCPs
- Identify the difference between Impairment Vs Disability
- Understand the impact of your Environment
- Understand the parent’s perspective.
- Free Internal Colleague £0.00 (GBP)
This course will be delivered via Zoom
What makes Aspire different?
Apprenticeships provide a fantastic opportunity to combine the achievement in gaining a qualification with on-the-job training, enabling you to learn while you earn. By placing you with an employer, we offer the training and mentorship you need.
Aspire Training Team offer a range of training courses across the business and care sector. You can be assured you will be provided with the right skills to progress your career or assistance with training your workforce.
From childcare & early years to business administration and team leading and management, there is something for everyone. We also provide study programmes for 16-18 years olds, courses in first aid, assessor training and much more.