Positive Behaviour Management 05/05/2022
By the end of this course you will be able too;
- Identify and understand your Roles and responsibilities towards behaviour management
- Identify different Behaviour issues and know how to support
- Know the Tops procedures for behaviour management
- Understand different Schemes and skills
- Understand Re-direction of play
- Know how to apply Conflict resolution
- Know when to apply the Behaviour Flow diagram
- Know how to record a Behaviour Plan / Behaviour Log
- Know when to apply Physical Restraint
This course will be delivered via Zoom
What makes Aspire different?
Apprenticeships provide a fantastic opportunity to combine the achievement in gaining a qualification with on-the-job training, enabling you to learn while you earn. By placing you with an employer, we offer the training and mentorship you need.
Aspire Training Team offer a range of training courses across the business and care sector. You can be assured you will be provided with the right skills to progress your career or assistance with training your workforce.
From childcare & early years to business administration and team leading and management, there is something for everyone. We also provide study programmes for 16-18 years olds, courses in first aid, assessor training and much more.