Restorative Approach 06/07/2023
By the end of the session you will be able to:-
- List the six principles of the Restorative Approach
- Identify what the Restorative Approach is
- Understand the difference between sympathy and empathy
- Identify affective questions to support the Restorative Approach
- Understand the paradigm shift
- Identify when to use the Restorative Approach
- How to hold a meeting between conflicted parties
- Managing difficult conversations
- Free Internal Colleague £0.00 (GBP)
This course will be delivered via Zoom
What makes Aspire different?
Apprenticeships provide a fantastic opportunity to combine the achievement in gaining a qualification with on-the-job training, enabling you to learn while you earn. By placing you with an employer, we offer the training and mentorship you need.
Aspire Training Team offer a range of training courses across the business and care sector. You can be assured you will be provided with the right skills to progress your career or assistance with training your workforce.
From childcare & early years to business administration and team leading and management, there is something for everyone. We also provide study programmes for 16-18 years olds, courses in first aid, assessor training and much more.