Room Manager 07/09/2022
- Understand the Tops Mission and Values
- Identify best practice for customer service within your room
- Effectively monitor and apply the OAP cycle
- Understand how Identify the three I’s and apply to activities
- Know how to complete a teaching observation on staff
- Evaluate best practice for behaviour management within your room
- Know how to motivate boys in your unit
- Identify best practice for deployment of staff
- Know how to effectively problem solve within your unit
- Be able to list qualities of a Room Manager
- Free Internal Colleague Ticket £0.00 (GBP)
This course will be delivered via Zoom
What makes Aspire different?
Apprenticeships provide a fantastic opportunity to combine the achievement in gaining a qualification with on-the-job training, enabling you to learn while you earn. By placing you with an employer, we offer the training and mentorship you need.
Aspire Training Team offer a range of training courses across the business and care sector. You can be assured you will be provided with the right skills to progress your career or assistance with training your workforce.
From childcare & early years to business administration and team leading and management, there is something for everyone. We also provide study programmes for 16-18 years olds, courses in first aid, assessor training and much more.