By the end of the session you will be able to…
- Identify and understand government legislation relating to safeguarding
- Identify the requirements from the EYFS relating to safeguarding
- Identify the five types of abuse
- Understand nursery procedures for safeguarding
- know which forms to use to support safeguarding evidence and referrals
- Identify support available both on site and externally
This course will be delivered via Zoom
What makes Aspire different?
Apprenticeships provide a fantastic opportunity to combine the achievement in gaining a qualification with on-the-job training, enabling you to learn while you earn. By placing you with an employer, we offer the training and mentorship you need.
Aspire Training Team offer a range of training courses across the business and care sector. You can be assured you will be provided with the right skills to progress your career or assistance with training your workforce.
From childcare & early years to business administration and team leading and management, there is something for everyone. We also provide study programmes for 16-18 years olds, courses in first aid, assessor training and much more.