By the end of this session you will be able to;-
- Understand the concept of STEM
- Understand why STEM is important in Early Years
- Understand how STEM applies to the specific age that you are working with
- Enhance your STEM activities in your settings
- Evidence STEM in your settings
- Free Internal Colleague £0.00 (GBP)
Course locationThe Hub
What makes Aspire different?
Apprenticeships provide a fantastic opportunity to combine the achievement in gaining a qualification with on-the-job training, enabling you to learn while you earn. By placing you with an employer, we offer the training and mentorship you need.
Aspire Training Team offer a range of training courses across the business and care sector. You can be assured you will be provided with the right skills to progress your career or assistance with training your workforce.
From childcare & early years to business administration and team leading and management, there is something for everyone. We also provide study programmes for 16-18 years olds, courses in first aid, assessor training and much more.