Supporting Children’s Mental Health 16/03/2023
By the end of this session you will be able to:-
- Explain the Importance of supporting children’s mental health
- Recognise signs and symptoms of mental health
- Support children’s Self-regulation
- Apply strategies to improve children’s Resilience
- Explain what Emotional Literacy is
- Free Internal Colleague £0.00 (GBP)
This course will be delivered via Zoom
What makes Aspire different?
Apprenticeships provide a fantastic opportunity to combine the achievement in gaining a qualification with on-the-job training, enabling you to learn while you earn. By placing you with an employer, we offer the training and mentorship you need.
Aspire Training Team offer a range of training courses across the business and care sector. You can be assured you will be provided with the right skills to progress your career or assistance with training your workforce.
From childcare & early years to business administration and team leading and management, there is something for everyone. We also provide study programmes for 16-18 years olds, courses in first aid, assessor training and much more.