Teaching Children’s Yoga 10/11/2022
Content to access prior to the course –
Additional items needed –
- A computer or laptop which enables video and audio
- A calm, quiet space
- A large enough space to enable you to practice the yoga moves
- Comfortable / exercise clothing
- Drinking Water
By the end of this session you will be able to:-
- Identify the physical, Psychological and Mental Benefit of yoga
- Apply and teach Asana (Yoga Postures)
- Apply and teach Pranayama (Breathing Techniques)
- Apply and teach Dyana (Meditation)
- Plan a class yoga session using a range of strategies
- Free Internal Colleague Ticket £0.00 (GBP)
This course will be delivered via Zoom
What makes Aspire different?
Apprenticeships provide a fantastic opportunity to combine the achievement in gaining a qualification with on-the-job training, enabling you to learn while you earn. By placing you with an employer, we offer the training and mentorship you need.
Aspire Training Team offer a range of training courses across the business and care sector. You can be assured you will be provided with the right skills to progress your career or assistance with training your workforce.
From childcare & early years to business administration and team leading and management, there is something for everyone. We also provide study programmes for 16-18 years olds, courses in first aid, assessor training and much more.