The Hub Induction – H&S 11/08/2022
By the end of the session you will be able to:
- Have an understanding of the role of the Health and Safety Rep.
- What the Manager needs to do to ensure that the health and safety of the setting is kept current
- What checks are in place and importance of why we complete these
- When and how these need to be completed
- The health and safety manual and policy and procedures discussed relevant to H&S
- Free Internal Colleague Ticket £0.00 (GBP)
This course will be delivered via Zoom
What makes Aspire different?
Apprenticeships provide a fantastic opportunity to combine the achievement in gaining a qualification with on-the-job training, enabling you to learn while you earn. By placing you with an employer, we offer the training and mentorship you need.
Aspire Training Team offer a range of training courses across the business and care sector. You can be assured you will be provided with the right skills to progress your career or assistance with training your workforce.
From childcare & early years to business administration and team leading and management, there is something for everyone. We also provide study programmes for 16-18 years olds, courses in first aid, assessor training and much more.