the Hub Induction – Legal 06/06/2022
By the end of the session the learners will be able to:
- Introduced to the Tops legal team
- Understand our responsibilities to contracts
- Understand our responsibilities with our buildings
- Understand our responsibilities to Private children
- Understand our procedures for data protection
- Understand our Insurance covers and what we can claim for
- Understand our procedures for debt collection
- Understand our procedures for protecting our reputation.
- Free Internal Colleague Ticket £0.00 (GBP)
This course will be delivered via Zoom
What makes Aspire different?
Apprenticeships provide a fantastic opportunity to combine the achievement in gaining a qualification with on-the-job training, enabling you to learn while you earn. By placing you with an employer, we offer the training and mentorship you need.
Aspire Training Team offer a range of training courses across the business and care sector. You can be assured you will be provided with the right skills to progress your career or assistance with training your workforce.
From childcare & early years to business administration and team leading and management, there is something for everyone. We also provide study programmes for 16-18 years olds, courses in first aid, assessor training and much more.