SERCO courses are funded training courses, suitable for teaching staff, care staff, or anyone looking to build their knowledge in different topics such as; children-specific learning difficulties, mental health, lifestyle, environment, and other subjects. The qualifications are suitable for those working within healthcare, social care, and education contexts.
Benefits of completing Serco-Funded courses
- Funded through European Social Fund (Subject to eligibility)
- Nationally recognised Level 2 and Level 3 Qualifications
- Further your teams personal and professional development
- Gain an understanding of how Specific Learning Difficulties affect an individual’s life and those of others
- Learn at a time that suits them and your business without the need to attend college.
- Gain a recognised qualification through online learning without putting your life on hold.
SERCO Courses we Offer at Aspire
Please see below a list of some of the Serco courses we offer, if you would like to view them all click here.
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Adverse Childhood Experiences
- Level2 Certificate in Understanding Mental Health First Aid & Mental Health Advocacy in the Work Place
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Climate Change and Environmental Awareness
- Level 2 Certificate in Equality & Diversity
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Common Childhood Illnesses
- Level 2 Understanding Children and Young People’s Mental Health
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business Administration
- Level 3 Award in Education & Training
- Level 2 Understanding Working with People with Mental Health Needs
- Level 2 Principles of Working with Individuals with Learning Disabilities
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Autism