Single-Unit Courses Provided
by Somerset Skill Up Springboard
Aspire Training Team are delighted to be able to announce that we are now able to offer some fully funded single course units across the Education, Digital, and Health and Social Care sectors.
With funding provided by the European Social Fund as part of the Somerset Skill Up Springboard Project by Somerset County Council, these courses can be accessed by anyone in employment or who is self-employed working in the Somerset area.If you would like to find out more, please click here to get in touch.
Benefits of Completing a Single-Unit Course
- The courses are broken down into units so they are not industry-specific which means they can be useful across many sectors.
- Most of the single-unit courses are delivered online.
- Learn new skills that won’t just benefit you at work but in everyday life as well.
- Ease your way into a course by just completing one unit first.
- It only take 4-10 hours to complete depending on the unit.
- Gain a certificate at the end allowing you to evidence your new qualification.
What Single-Unit Courses Do We Have Available?
A large proportion of our customers really enjoy completing their unit and it gives them the springboard to go on to take advantage of funding to complete other whole qualifications in full.
Some of the single-unit courses available include:
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Autism
- Level 2 Understanding Behaviour that Challenges
- Level 2 Digital Skills for Work
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Nutrition and Health
- Level 2 Lean Organisation Management
- Level 2 Certificate Principles of Customer Service
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Team Leading
- Level 2 Certificate Principles of Business Administration
- Level 2 Certificate in Understading Climate and Environmental Change and Environmental Awareness
- Level 2 Certificate in Equality and Diversity
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding working with people with Mental Health
- Leve 2 Certificate in understanding the Care and Management of Diabetes
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Working with Individuals with Learining Difficulties
- Level 2 Certificate in Information, Advice or Guidance
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Working with Individuals with Learning Disabilities