Traineeships and Study Programmes.
If you are willing to support a young person aged 16 to 24 with a work placement to improve their confidence and introduce them to the real world of business, why not work with us on offer a Study Programme or Traineeship Programme? By doing this, you can provide a young person with valuable work experience, help build their confidence and show them the real world of business, while we will offer training on their employability and communication skills, as well as any support they may need with their English and Maths skills.
Offering traineeships in your business can have a variety of benefits not only for the young person concerned but also your fellow colleagues and your public image:
- There is no cost to you to offer a traineeship as the training is funded by the government.
- Cost effective way to recruit your future employees.
- You can train the person how you wish to and they will grow, learning your company ways and ethos.
- The opportunity for another member of your team to become a mentor and develop their own skills.
- Improving your retention rate of staff by showing your confidence in them to become a mentor.
- You’ll be seen as giving something back to your local community by working with unemployed young people in the area.
For more information on offering a traineeship programme in your business you can contact Aspire Training Team on 01202 551553 or email email@example.com.