Level 2 Certificate in Mental Health in The Early Years
The early years of childhood are critical for development. Learning the significance of attachment and adverse experiences during this time is important to understand children’s mental health. Children can be exposed to several traumatic experiences throughout their early years which can impact their mental health – and these experiences can contribute to mental health concerns in later life. Whether you are looking to begin work with young children, or you work with children in your current role, having a solid grasp on the importance of a child’s emotional well-being is vital.
This qualification is designed for learners who wish to understand mental health in young children in the early years (from birth to 5 years old) and the role of the Early Years Practitioner to support children’s mental health and well-being. This is a knowledge-based qualification. Through achieving this qualification, learners will develop knowledge which would support progression to further qualifications and into relevant employment in the health and social care or education sectors.
- Understand mental health for young children in the early years
- Understand the significance of attachment and adverse childhood experiences for young children in the early years
- Understand the role of the Early Years Practitioner supporting mental health and well-being for young children in the early years
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Flexible learning that can be shaped around your schedule
- Supports progression to further qualifications or employment in the Health and Social Care or Childcare sector
- Gain an understanding of mental health in the early years and different factors that effect development
- This qualification is designed for learners who would like to learn about mental health in children in the early years.
- Learners need to be aged 16 or above to undertake this qualification.
- There is no specific prior knowledge a learner must have for this qualification.
Who is this course for?
This qualification is designed for learners who would like to learn about mental health in children in the early years.
- Nationally recognised Level 2 Qualification
- Learn at a time that suits you
Ready to apply?
To apply or find out more information about the Level 2 Certificate in Mental Health in The Early Years – For Your Team course, please complete the form below, or call us on 01202 551553
What makes Aspire different?
Apprenticeships provide a fantastic opportunity to combine the achievement in gaining a qualification with on-the-job training, enabling you to learn while you earn. By placing you with an employer, we offer the training and mentorship you need.
Aspire Training Team offer a range of training courses across the business and care sector. You can be assured you will be provided with the right skills to progress your career or assistance with training your workforce.
From childcare & early years to business administration and team leading and management, there is something for everyone. We also provide study programmes for 16-18 years olds, courses in first aid, assessor training and much more.
Enquire about Level 2 Certificate in Mental Health in The Early Years – For Your Team
Interested in this course? Below are some upcoming courses you may be interested in:
Sorry, there are no related courses to show.