Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Team Leading
Strong team leadership is essential for providing guidance, direction and instruction within a group and inevitably leads to more effective teamwork and more motivated employees. Being able to manage a team effectively is critical in the current job market, where employee productivity and team outcomes are closely monitored.
- Evidence your competency to employers
- Further your personal and professional development
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
- Understand the importance of clear communication
- Develop a wide range of team leading skills
- Cover aspects of establishing the team, motivation, and communication
- Understand reporting structures
- Gain knowledge of legislation required for the individual to progress within their role
You will be provided with all the information required for the qualifications, available paper based and online depending on your needs. Alongside the learning materials, you will have the support of a knowledgeable assessor/tutor who will give you advice and guidance on the course content as well as providing robust feedback on the work you complete.Enquire about this course
Who is this course for?
This nationally accredited certificate gives practising or potential team leaders the foundation for their formal development in this role.
- Funded through European Social Fund (Subject to eligibility)
- Nationally recognised Level 2 Qualification
- Unit 1 - Principles of Team Leading
- Unit 2 - Understand Business
- Unit 3 - How to Communicate Work Related Information
- Available as a single-unit course, Somerset only
Ready to apply?
To apply or find out more information about the Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Team Leading course, please complete the form below, or call us on 01202 551553
What makes Aspire different?
Apprenticeships provide a fantastic opportunity to combine the achievement in gaining a qualification with on-the-job training, enabling you to learn while you earn. By placing you with an employer, we offer the training and mentorship you need.
Aspire Training Team offer a range of training courses across the business and care sector. You can be assured you will be provided with the right skills to progress your career or assistance with training your workforce.
From childcare & early years to business administration and team leading and management, there is something for everyone. We also provide study programmes for 16-18 years olds, courses in first aid, assessor training and much more.
Enquire about Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Team Leading
Interested in this course? Below are some upcoming courses you may be interested in:
Sorry, there are no related courses to show.