Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Adverse Childhood Experiences
Adverse circumstances can have a negative impact on anyone’s life, but children and young people are particularly vulnerable.
They might face difficult circumstances such as the death or divorce of parents, domestic violence, or national and international disasters. These types of adverse childhood experiences can have an impact on their development and mental health, which may continue into adulthood and affect their life chances.
This fully online course will give you the skills you need to support children and young people affected by adverse childhood experiences. You will gain insight into how to strengthen their resilience and empower them to overcome the challenges they face.
- Exploring childhood and family strctures
- Introduction to adverse childhood experiences
- Developing strategies to improve outcomes for children affected by adverse childhood experiences
- Achieve a nationally-recognised Level 2 qualification
- Evidence of your competency to employers
- Further your personal and professional development
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
Who is this course for?
This qualification is designed for learners wishing to progress to a wide range of further learning and job roles such as nursery staff, teachers, health/social workers across health and social care, children and young people, nursing, public services and education and training.
- Nationally recognised Level 2 Qualification
- Learn at a time that suits you
- Unit 01: Exploring childhood and family structures
- Unit 02: Introduction to adverse childhood experiences
- Unit 03: Understand strategies to improve outcomes for children affected by adverse childhood experiences
Ready to apply?
To apply or find out more information about the Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Adverse Childhood Experiences – For Your Team course, please complete the form below, or call us on 01202 551553
What makes Aspire different?
Apprenticeships provide a fantastic opportunity to combine the achievement in gaining a qualification with on-the-job training, enabling you to learn while you earn. By placing you with an employer, we offer the training and mentorship you need.
Aspire Training Team offer a range of training courses across the business and care sector. You can be assured you will be provided with the right skills to progress your career or assistance with training your workforce.
From childcare & early years to business administration and team leading and management, there is something for everyone. We also provide study programmes for 16-18 years olds, courses in first aid, assessor training and much more.
Enquire about Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Adverse Childhood Experiences – For Your Team
Interested in this course? Below are some upcoming courses you may be interested in:
Sorry, there are no related courses to show.