Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Business Improvement Techniques
Improving business performance is vital for any business. Making improvements that are more efficient – such as saving on time or costs – can have huge benefits to an organisation, particularly in competitive business environments.
This qualification will build your knowledge on the study of business improvement techniques, including workplace organisation, building effective teams and managing working relationships. It will also teach you the importance of improving processes and procedures using visual management systems and flow process analysis.
How would I benefit from this course?
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Further your professional development
- Learn at a time that suits you, without the need to attend college
What will I learn?
- Safe and effective team working
- Principles and techniques that support workplace organisation
- An understanding of continuous improvement techniques (Kaizen) and their application in the workplace
- How to use visual management systems
- Problem-solving techniques
- How to carry out flow process analysis
What are the entry requirements?
No entry requirements
How is it assessed? You will be provided with all the information required for the qualifications, available online. Alongside the learning materials, you will have the support of a knowledgable assessor/tutor who will give you advice and guidance on the course content as well as providing robust feedback on the work you complete.
Once you have completed this course, why not also try our short course in understanding the Principles of Team Leading?Enquire about this course
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for anyone 19 or above and living in England who would like an introduction on how to improve business techniques through organisation, effective teamwork and managing working relationships.
- Section 1 - Safe and effective team working
- Section 2 - Workplace Organisation
- Section 3 - Continuous improvement (Kaizen)
- Section 4 - Understand visual management systems
- Section 5 - Understand how to identify and solve problems
- Section 6 - Understand flow process analysis
Ready to apply?
To apply or find out more information about the Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Business Improvement Techniques – For Your Team course, please complete the form below, or call us on 01202 551553
What makes Aspire different?
Apprenticeships provide a fantastic opportunity to combine the achievement in gaining a qualification with on-the-job training, enabling you to learn while you earn. By placing you with an employer, we offer the training and mentorship you need.
Aspire Training Team offer a range of training courses across the business and care sector. You can be assured you will be provided with the right skills to progress your career or assistance with training your workforce.
From childcare & early years to business administration and team leading and management, there is something for everyone. We also provide study programmes for 16-18 years olds, courses in first aid, assessor training and much more.
Enquire about Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Business Improvement Techniques – For Your Team
Interested in this course? Below are some upcoming courses you may be interested in:
Sorry, there are no related courses to show.