Business Admin Career Pathways
All colleagues will be required to hold a clear and valid DBS check.
Business Administration Apprenticeship
As a qualified business administrator, you will be confident in managing teams or tasks within a business environment and will be working to develop your administration skills further.
As a Business Admin apprentice you will learn how to:
- Produce accurate records and documents including; emails, letters, files, payments, reports and proposals.
- Organise meetings and events
- Draft correspondence, write reports and how to review others’ work.
- Take minutes during meetings and create action logs as appropriate.
- Manage administration systems and office facilities
- Undertake and lead projects as and when required.
Click here to take a look at this Q+A from one of our Business Admin Apprentices, Lucy Brocklehurst.
Qualifications & Experience
- Working towards a Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship
- Level 2 Functional Skills in Maths and English.
- Level 3 Team Leader/Supervisor Apprenticeship
- Level 3 Customer Service Specialist Apprenticeship
- GDPR Essentials Training
- Stress Awareness & Management Training
- Risk Assessment Training
- Time Management Training
As a qualified business administrator you could be a:
- Administration Team Leader
- Office Administrator
- Office Supervisor
- Personal Assistant
- Customer Service
- Data Entry Operator
- Marketing Assistant
- Nursery Administrator