Customer Service Career Pathways
All colleagues will be required to hold a clear and valid DBS check.
Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship
Customer service training will help you develop skills to handle customer complaints and maintain good relationships with clients.
What you will gain from this apprenticeship:
- A clearer understanding of their responsibility within their organisation.
- The opportunity to develop new skills, and accredit their knowledge. Bringing new ideas to the workforce whilst earning while they learn.
- One to one support from an experienced professional.
- Being highly motivated as the organisation has invested in them and their future.
- A qualification benchmarked against national performance standards of work-based, on the job learning.
Click here to take a look at this Q+A from one of our Business Admin Apprentices, Lucy Brocklehurst.
Qualifications & Experience
- Working towards a Customer Service Practitioner level 2 Apprenticeship Standard.
- Level 3 Customer Service Specialist Apprenticeship
- NCFE CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Information, Advice or Guidance
- Level 3 Team Leader/Supervisor Apprenticeship
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship
- GDPR Essentials Training
As a qualified Customer Service Practitoner you could be a:
- Customer Relationship Manager.
- Customer Support Officer.
- Customer Service Executive Officer.
- Customer Service Delivery Co-ordinator.
- Customer Service Operator.
- Customer Service Team Leader.
- Customer Service Supervisor.
Many customer service apprentices could also go onto team leader/management roles in the future.