Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Children and Young People’s Workforce
This is a new Level 5 Early Years specific course and is a recognised City & Guilds qualification. The course has mandatory units, and in addition, you can choose one of two pathways for your optional units: Advanced Practice or Management.
The Diploma in Leadership for the Children and Young People’s Workforce covers a wide range of subjects, depending on the options you choose. Topics include:
- Understanding child and young person development
- Context and principles for early years provision
- Promoting the well being and resilience of children and young people
- Supporting children and young people to achieve their education potential.
The course consists of regular observations of your work practice, workshops taught by dedicated, knowledgeable and experienced tutors, and online task sheets for you to complete at your own pace.
The Aspire Training Team’s Level 5 course allows you to make a real difference to the place where you work whilst progressing and developing your own knowledge and skill set.
Take on an apprentice or long term learner through Aspire, and get 10% of our First Aid courses!Enquire about this course
Who is this course for?
The course is for senior practitioners, deputy managers and managers within Early Years settings, who wish to develop their skills and knowledge.
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership For Children and Young People’s Workforce
- Eligible for payment through the Advanced Learner Loan
- Maths and English GCSE Grades A-C or Functional Skills equivalent required
- Be over 18
- Be in a senior role where you can make changes
- Have a Level 3 Early Years qualification
- Have several years’ experience
Ready to apply?
To apply or find our more information about the Level 5 Childcare Diploma course, please complete the form below, or call us on 01202 551553
What makes Aspire different?
Apprenticeships provide a fantastic opportunity to combine the achievement in gaining a qualification with on-the-job training, enabling you to learn while you earn. By placing you with an employer, we offer the training and mentorship you need.
Aspire Training Team offer a range of training courses across the business and care sector. You can be assured you will be provided with the right skills to progress your career or assistance with training your workforce.
From childcare & early years to business administration and team leading and management, there is something for everyone. We also provide study programmes for 16-18 years olds, courses in first aid, assessor training and much more.