Level 2 Customer Service Diploma
Do you have an employee that is a good communicator and loves helping people? With our full-funded course, you could give them the opportunity to develop their skills as a customer service assistant. With this course, they will be able to expand their practical knowledge alongside their customer service and ‘people’ skills, to excel in this energetic and fast-paced industry.
On successful completion of this course, participants will be able to fully understand and promote the need for continuous improvement in customer service.
What Does This Qualification Cover?
Mandatory units include:
- Delivering customer service
- Understanding customers
- Principles of customer service
- Understanding employer organisations
- Managing personal performance and development
Optional units include:
- Dealing with incoming telephone calls from customers
- Processing information about customers
- Using social media to deliver customer service
- Managing diary systems
- Providing reception services
- Resolving customer complaints
- Handling and processing sales.
Customer service training will help your employees develop skills to handle customer complaints and maintain good relationships with clients.
The key to good customer service is building good relationships with customers. Thanking the customer and promoting a positive, helpful and friendly environment will ensure they leave with a great impression. A happy customer will return often and is likely to use your business again.
What Will Your Employees Gain From This Qualification?
- A clearer understanding of their responsibility within the organisation.
- The opportunity to develop new skills, and accredit their knowledge. Bringing new ideas to the workforce whilst earning while they learn.
- One to one support from an experienced professional.
- A qualification benchmarked against national performance standards of work-based, on the job learning.
Who is this course for?
The Level 2 Customer Service Diploma is aimed at those in any customer-facing or advisory role such as customer service trainee, customer service advisor or a customer service assistant, or other departments where customer service and communication play a key role.
- Level 2 Customer Service Diploma
- Privately Funded
- Why not offer this as an apprenticeship?
Ready to apply?
To apply or find out more information about the Level 2 Customer Service Diploma – For Your Team course, please complete the form below, or call us on 01202 551553
What makes Aspire different?
Apprenticeships provide a fantastic opportunity to combine the achievement in gaining a qualification with on-the-job training, enabling you to learn while you earn. By placing you with an employer, we offer the training and mentorship you need.
Aspire Training Team offer a range of training courses across the business and care sector. You can be assured you will be provided with the right skills to progress your career or assistance with training your workforce.
From childcare & early years to business administration and team leading and management, there is something for everyone. We also provide study programmes for 16-18 years olds, courses in first aid, assessor training and much more.
Enquire about Level 2 Customer Service Diploma – For Your Team
Interested in this course? Below are some upcoming courses you may be interested in:
Sorry, there are no related courses to show.