Aspire Training Team are delighted to be able to announce the launch of Springboard 500! A training taster, Springboard provides relevant information and encouragement to the employer and employee about the learning options and progression routes.
With funding provided by the European Social Fund as part of the Somerset Skill Up Springboard Project by Somerset County Council, these courses can be accessed by anyone in employment or who is self-employed working in the Somerset area.
Springboard500 is aiming to attract 500 people to sign-up to Springboard short taster course by March 2023.
By signing up you will be making a commitment to help achieve an economic uplift in Somerset by encouraging your employees to jump into FREE short Springboard taster skills training, delivered by some of Somerset’s top training organisations. This can help boost productivity and motivate your staff!
What Single-Unit Courses Do We Have Available?
A large proportion of our customers really enjoy completing their unit and it gives them the springboard to go on to take advantage of funding to complete other whole qualifications in full.
Some of the single-unit courses available include:
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Autism
- Level 2 Understanding Behaviour that Challenges
- Level 2 Digital Skills for Work
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Nutrition and Health
- Level 2 Lean Organisation Management
- Level 2 Certificate Principles of Customer Service
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Team Leading
- Level 2 Certificate Principles of Business Administration
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Climate and Environmental Change and Environmental Awareness
- Level 2 Certificate in Equality and Diversity
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding working with people with Mental Health
- Leve 2 Certificate in understanding the Care and Management of Diabetes
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Working with Individuals with Learning Difficulties
- Level 2 Certificate in Information, Advice or Guidance
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Working with Individuals with Learning Disabilities
If you would like to find out more, fill out the form below and someone will be in touch.