Please observe the following etiquette during the online event:
- Join the event in a quiet space wherever possible – this will help reduce background noise.
- Make sure you’re on time. You might not disrupt the presentation by logging in late, but you could miss important information.
- Mute your microphone during the presentation, unless you’re speaking. You may appear on other people’s screens without you realising.
- Wait your turn to ask questions – you may need to rely on hand-raising icons or post questions in chats.
- Ask questions concisely to save time, and only post comments if you think they’ll be helpful to others.
- Don’t use the chat room for socialising. This can be very distracting to others.
You might also like these posts: